Google Nexus 5(Rooted) CPU temps always above 50c! :(

clad

before rooting my N5 cpu temps were high only when i was playing games......but after rooting i tried several roms including stock........currently im on carbon rom updated to 4.4.4.......i also tried several kernels.......best i found were elementalX and franco kernel........currently im on elementalX bcoz it has thermal throttling options and i have selected coolest but still im experiencing high cpu temps......last night i was in an air conditioned room i stated play music and after 5 minutes it was again hot and temps were between 50-60c plzz suggest some solution thanks in advance :)

Watercooling.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you go back to 100% stock and factory reset do you still have issues?

If so RMA it.

If you bought your phone through the play store google will send you a new phone and then you just have to send the old one once you get that and everything that came in the box originally. (If you lost some stuff you can steal the new ones usb cables or what ever and ship it back.)