Can anyone reccomend a 120mm AIO?

Go to solution Solved by piplupgao,

The H80 is probably best but 120mm AIOs aren't really worth it as you'll get similar performance with a high end air cooler

I have a mid tower (Cooler Master Elite 430) with a ADM FX 6300, I'm thinking about overclocking and want to use water cooling for more stable temp's. As my tower isn't a large mid, and I can't use my 240 vents because a rad' would definitely interfere with my RAM. Can anyone suggest a good all in one with a 120mm rad'? (preferably good quality, yet not going to destroy my bank)
Any help would be much appreciated

Many thanks Gannicius 

H80i and NZXT Kraken X40/41.

i'm a potato

The H80 is probably best but 120mm AIOs aren't really worth it as you'll get similar performance with a high end air cooler

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I agree with you. But It would be helpful sometimes if you dont want to have such a large cooler sticking out in the middle of your motherboard, or if there are clearance issues with some of the more larger heatsinks.

High end air coolers perform alot better than a h80 and perform very similarly if not better in some cases than 240/280mm AIO's

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s