I think I love grommets

Ok, so originally after getting my 3570K, my temps in prime 95 would should up pretty rapidly. . . . like up to 80c within 5 seconds on running it. . . and I decided it was time to tighten the backplate, it's always been abit loose, said in manual that it would tighten once the cpu is on it (atleast I think so) . . . but I for me to do it I have to make mobo out as the cut out on the define mini is in the wrong place.

I made some make shift grommets out the fractal grommets used for hard drives, cut them in half, mounted them to the back of the back plate, and after firing back up, ran prime 95 for 30 seconds, and it didn't go above 60c. . .  I'll do another test in a week or so once the paste has cured but I think that's a pretty good sign?

1.25 volts at 4.2 ghz

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65