Things to buy during summer sale?

trentonjeffro

I just need recommendations on things to buy during the Steam Summer Sale!

e29360fbcf4cc224958f9c77006bdb8b7c8625bb

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Counter Strike: Global Offensive, SpinTires, Next Car Game, and the TrackMania 2 series of games.

The Far Cry Collection, Castle Crashers, The Witcher games, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and whatever else is dirt cheap. JUST BUY! YOU WON'T REGRET ANYTHING!!!

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Bioshock triple pack if you haven't play the Bioshock series already.

I have played them, but the only one i have played on PC is Bioshock Infinite.... I played the others before I joined the PC Gaming Master Race!

xD if only i had a wallet that big

Just sell your arms, legs, kidneys, liver, eyes, ears, skin, intestines, and everything that's unnecessary.  :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

giphy.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Just sell your arms, legs, kidneys, liver, eyes, ears, skin, intestines, and everything that's unnecessary.  :P

As long as I can use a keyboard and mouse, and put headphones on my head xD

Correct way to Buy from Steam.

EsIRZbB.gif

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

But Seriously, so far I've bought Assassin's Creed Liberation, Nail'd, The Half Life series, Retro City Rampage, Don't Starve, Dead Rising 3 Preorder, and State of Decay.

I have no ragrats...well I kinda do but whatever

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Correct way to Buy from Steam.

snip

No, no, no. Should be more like this, homie.

7803.gif

But Seriously, so far I've bought Assassin's Creed Liberation, Nail'd, The Half Life series, Retro City Rampage, Don't Starve, Dead Rising 3 Preorder, and State of Decay.

I have no ragrats...well I kinda do but whatever

Steam summer sale is not Steam summer sale if you Don't spend 200$ on games in The first Hours of its Rising.

My PC

No, no, no. Should be more like this, homie.

7803.gif

Mah nigga Lupin lol

My PC

Steam summer sale is not Steam summer sale if you Don't spend 200$ on games in The first Hours of its Rising.

Trust me, I definitely would've spent more, but I don't get paid til tomorrow! This means that tomorrow 2 weeks salary will be spent on video games that I will not play :)

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Mah nigga Lupin lol

This would be painful, but Steam Sale! Who freaking cares!

LeYs7.gif

This would be painful, but Steam Sale! Who freaking cares!

LeYs7.gif

i'd buy my own gabe newell :)

My PC

i'd buy my own gabe newell :)

Yes, but owning a Gabe Newell is high maintenance.