Swiftech H220X News

mcmad358

So I have been making some tweets lately and have been getting some responses from people. I finally got a look at the general release date of the highly anticipated AiO cooler, the Swiftech H220X. So, Bryan himself stated that it should be release in about three weeks or so, about July 10,2014 if QA goes well. I'm very excited about this as it was supposed to be release in about March or April, but do to pump and pc revisions had to be delayed quite a while. He said he wants to give a perfect product, unlike the H220. I think it is good that they waited to release because I also want the best performing water cooler that isn't going to break.

So guys, if you have any news to give, post it here! I would love hear your news and opinions.

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

I'll be looking to get my hands on this :D

You know it!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

well since you said so, i guess we have to take your word for it. also king obama tweeted at me that i could colonize the moon.

Bryan has already confirmed on the swiftech forums that Linus will be recieving a unit

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Bryan has already confirmed on the swiftech forums that Linus will be recieving a unit

Looking forward to that very much!

Current 

#firstworldproblems

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Finally! Thanks for letting us know, I too think that the waiting is worth it, for a perfect product.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Finally! Thanks for letting us know, I too think that the waiting is worth it, for a perfect product.

No problem! Any more news given ill be sure to post here so stay tuned!

Current 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mcmad,

I made a post on Swiftech's H220X thread and asked about the dimensions/features of the product.  It looks like you're also going to be building in an Enthoo Pro case (mine is being delivered on Friday 7/11).  According to Bryan, here are the specs:

"With the reservoir the radiator is 7 cm thick. Without the reservoir it's about 2 3/4 cm thick. It's 25 cm long from the end cap to the end of the radiator. And it's 12 1/2 cm wide. There is at least 5 1/2 to 7 cm of clearance though for your RAM sticks. I hope this answers your questions."
(Source: 
http://forums.swiftech.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2494&p=11630&sid=97bee095bf4b42763aa3450c21d2ffbd#p11630)

I researched the Enthoo Pro top radiator clearance and I found watched

.  Watch the video at 2:30 min.  You'll see Dimitri measuring a clearance of 3 inches (76.2mm) from top of case and to the RAM slot.  

The H220X will not have an included fan it seems, so add another 25mm (1 fan - push or pull) or 50mm (2 fans - push and pull).  So if you wanted to do push and pull.... you need 75mm of clearance... so I think it'll fit quite snugly!!

I was afraid it wouldn't fit but after doing these calculations... I'm so excited!  Any thoughts on my calculations?? 

Hi mcmad,

I made a post on Swiftech's H220X thread and asked about the dimensions/features of the product.  It looks like you're also going to be building in an Enthoo Pro case (mine is being delivered on Friday 7/11).  According to Bryan, here are the specs:

"With the reservoir the radiator is 7 cm thick. Without the reservoir it's about 2 3/4 cm thick. It's 25 cm long from the end cap to the end of the radiator. And it's 12 1/2 cm wide. There is at least 5 1/2 to 7 cm of clearance though for your RAM sticks. I hope this answers your questions."

(Source: http://forums.swiftech.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2494&p=11630&sid=97bee095bf4b42763aa3450c21d2ffbd#p11630)

I researched the Enthoo Pro top radiator clearance and I found watched

.  Watch the video at 2:30 min.  You'll see Dimitri measuring a clearance of 3 inches (76.2mm) from top of case and to the RAM slot.  

The H220X will not have an included fan it seems, so add another 25mm (1 fan - push or pull) or 50mm (2 fans - push and pull).  So if you wanted to do push and pull.... you need 75mm of clearance... so I think it'll fit quite snugly!!

I was afraid it wouldn't fit but after doing these calculations... I'm so excited!  Any thoughts on my calculations?? 

Hello Zel!

I read your post at the Swifttech H220X thread on their site and it got me some for information about it.

thank you so much for sharing the news over at this thread!  It does disappoint me having no included fans :(

About the Enthoo Pro, i guess we will have to wait for the final product to be released and see how it fits and looks! Im really stoked about the H220X and have been waiting months for its release :D

Good calculations and thank you for letting everyone know the dimensions of it :)

Current 

I'm dying to see video reviews on it... can't wait!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Hmm I wonder if I'll wait for the 280 (140x2) rad that they'll release separately (according to the ncix ces interview).

If the H220x works out for me, I may even purchase the Komodo GPU water block system as well. It looks so sick!! *drools*

Nice!

qC2Dgbo.png

-Swiftech-

So will the H220X with Noctua NF-F12s fit inside the Corsair 350D?

1 hour to go! I'm really very curios about this setup. Running a 4790k under a 212+ at the moment, on a Max7H. I'd get a good air block, but why cover such a nice looking board with a hideous looking Noctua, or an amazing looking but still huge Dark Rock, when for a bit more I can get my feet wet(ba dum tis!) and let the board be seen. 

It's here! http://www.swiftech.com/H220-X.aspx#tab2

Price: $139.95

Maintenance

As shipped from our factory and installed as directed (*), the H220-X CPU cooler requires no maintenance during its 3 year warranty period; a system refill is recommend at the end of 3 years. Under extreme ambient conditions, the system may need more frequent refills. If upgraded by the user, the interval of time between refills will depend on how users implement their customized loop.

H220-X-PACKAGINGx600.jpg

H220-X-dimensions.jpg

Installation Guide PDF(Click to view or Save Link to download it)

So...that's one interesting design.

But can it do push pull? Doesn't look like it. Be push-pull useful or not.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

NCIX instock notification, set. All depends on the review consensus, and user feedback I guess now. This or a big ole brick air block..

H220-X-800.jpg

Current