Can't upload WUs

I'm having problem uploading finished WU(s). I've tried letting the client to upload this for 2 straight days but it keeps on failing.

The WU(s) was came from project 7663 that runs on Core 17.

947190_597114303632640_47333565_n.jpg

It keeps failing randomly between 85 to 95%. :(

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

CPU Intel Core i5-2500k     GPU Nvidia GTX 560     RAM Corsair Vengeance LP (2x4gb)     MOBO ASUS p8z68m-PRO     HDD/SSD WD Caviar Blue 1tb/OCZ Vertex 3 60gb

PSU Cooler Master GX 550w     CASE CM Storm Scout II     KEYBOARD Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition     MOUSE Razer Naga 2012     MONITOR LG IPS237 23" LED-IPS      AUDIO Xenon 2.1 Surround Sound System

Take a look at the log. Check the box to only look at specific slots. Hopefully there be a clue there.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I've managed to successfully upload the other 2 WUs yesterday without doing anything but just letting the client running. The last WU keeps on failing to upload. I couldn't find any specific error code or whatsoever besides "09:06:13:ERROR:WU00:FS00:Exception: Transfer failed" right after random number between 80 to 95%. 

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

CPU Intel Core i5-2500k     GPU Nvidia GTX 560     RAM Corsair Vengeance LP (2x4gb)     MOBO ASUS p8z68m-PRO     HDD/SSD WD Caviar Blue 1tb/OCZ Vertex 3 60gb

PSU Cooler Master GX 550w     CASE CM Storm Scout II     KEYBOARD Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition     MOUSE Razer Naga 2012     MONITOR LG IPS237 23" LED-IPS      AUDIO Xenon 2.1 Surround Sound System

It might have some correlation to a few servers on the F@H network being down.  http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24265

The Notre Dame machines will be down this Friday 5/17/2013 as part of our hosting center's system maintenance.
Both machines may be affected:
fahnd03.crc.nd.edu (129.74.246.143)
fahnd04.crc.nd.edu (129.74.85.16)

Search for those IP's in the log file - if you find them, then nothing to do - just have to wait till they come back online. If there are other those, paste them in here and we can check them...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

It might have some correlation to a few servers on the F@H network being down. http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24265

Either of those IPs are the servers where my client was trying to upload the last 2 remaining WUs hence, was not the cause of my problem but anyway, thanks for response! :)

Search for those IP's in the log file - if you find them, then nothing to do - just have to wait till they come back online. If there are other those, paste them in here and we can check them...

My client tries to upload the last 2 WUs to 171.64.65.68 and 171.65.103.160. One thing I found out on my previous logs was other than WUs from project 7663, my client can upload them without experiencing any problems...

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

I've successfully managed to upload the WU on 171.65.103.160 but the last and only remaining WU(which is almost 4 days old), the one that the client trying to upload to 171.64.65.68 still fails...

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

I think I found the culprit, the collection server for 171.64.65.68, the http://collect1.stanford.edu:8080/index.html can't be accessed.. 

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

Finally, the last WU has been successfully uploaded... 

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG