FAH doesn't see my iGPU

So I want to fold with the iGPU. Intel HD graphics is installed and enabled in bios, and I even tried installing Lucid Logix MVP to cajole it into action, but when adding a slot in FAH it still says 'no more gpus'. What the hell? Whenever I'm using the computer it would be nice to allocate FAH to this otherwise completely unused chip.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The Pende team hasn't announced support for the Intel HD Graphics yet. As I mentioned in another thread just a few minutes ago, in theory, Intel HD Graphics 4000 could be used to fold on due to it's newer OpenCL support, although the lack of computing units and slower memory access on the IGP is likely what is keeping the Folding@home project from supporting the chip. For now the only IGPs that support Folding are the ones built-in to AMD's APUs.

The Pende team hasn't announced support for the Intel HD Graphics yet. As I mentioned in another thread just a few minutes ago, in theory, Intel HD Graphics 4000 could be used to fold on due to it's newer OpenCL support, although the lack of computing units and slower memory access on the IGP is likely what is keeping the Folding@home project from supporting the chip. For now the only IGPs that support Folding are the ones built-in to AMD's APUs.

+1

I have a GeForce 7000M series graphics card in my VERY old laptop, FAH doesn't seem to be picking that up either?

I have a GeForce 7000M series graphics card in my VERY old laptop, FAH doesn't seem to be picking that up either?

The 7000M IGP doesn't have CUDA Support, and it won't have OpenCL support as a result. The old, old, old Folding@home cores that could use cards like this via DirectX have long been retired.

As smith said, it doesn't have cuda. 

It has to be the 8000 series and above because that's when cuda was introduced.