History Lesson to the Tune of Tetris

Off topic post is off topic. This is an awesome song, don't let this turn into a flame war about communism now.
The Tetris part chimes in about 1 minute in.

Somewhere in the video it goes, "Hip hip hurrah for the USSR we are sending our men to outer space." At some point I started singing, "Hip hip hurrah for the Nazi Regime, we are sending our troops to the whole wide world." Ironically I'm Libertarian.

Edited by Laforet

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

This is an amazing song that my sister showed me a few months back.

I originally got this from a history class awhile back.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

This is hilariously creative. 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

This is hilariously creative. 

I find it to be more catchy than hilarious, at parts it's quite depressing. 

I find it to be more catchy than hilarious, at parts it's quite depressing. 

The guy singing is what makes it funny along with the surrealism. Otherwise, yes, Russia has a dark history.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

This pretty much describes why both extremes (although mainly left extremists) are stupid as hell. I like this, thanks for sharing.