upgrading PSU for workstation

mod3rnnightmar3

I need a new new psu for my work station, the dell percision t5500 

it has 2 xeon x5560 CPU's and currently has a 875 watt psu 

I want a gtx 770 but I dont have the right connectors I only have 2 pci 6 pin connectors ( including the one connected to my current gpu)

and I know the 770 needs a 6 pin and an 8 pin 

I also need 2 8 pin EPS power connectors, one for each cpu. 

I also want a psu that I can can put a better card in if i want to or run it in crossfire if i get a second 770 

so here is a list of things i KNOW I need, if you guys need to know anything else just say I should reply

2 8 pin EPS connectors 

1x 6 pin pci e connector 

1x 8 pin pci e connector

room to expand so I can put a second gpu if i like

of couse the essencial stuff life the mother board connector and stuff like that

and if possible I would like it to be modular

I have thought about just using a small second psu and just connecting it to the gpu and nothing else but i feel like that is kind of asking for trouble... and if its fine to do that then tell me because I do have a second psu laying around

I really hope that there is a psu that has all my requirments, like I said just ask me if there is any other info you need.

AX860 or 860i

or maybe go with the 1200 since its a workstation

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

thank you so much, might be a tight fit but it looks like it should fit, much thanks

2 nvidia graphics cards hooked up together is called "sli" not crossfire.

and i personally would go with a ax1200i because its a workstation. 

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

• 3 months later...

I know Im a little late but I am sorry about the cross fire thing

I must not have been thinking.

I know Im a little late but I am sorry about the cross fire thing

I must not have been thinking.

Four Months late xD, http://amzn.to/1psYIa7 this should be fine

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so Im saving for a brand new build with the 2790k and a gtx 970 and themain reason for posting this here! A ax 1200i

I know its over kill even for a dual gtx 970 (i plan on adding a second a few months after I complete the build) but I really wanted expandablity ( i total spelt the wrong but I dont care)

thanks for your guys feed back. much thanks!