Good Monitor for under $200?

emachado99

Hey guys,

My birthday is coming up soon and I am looking to get new monitors to upgrade from my 1 off branded TV I am using that goes only up to 1440x900. So I am probably going to get 2 of them, so I need to know what are some good 1080p monitors under $200? I would prefer if the prices were in Canadian dollars. Thanks!

:D

What are you going to use it for? Gaming,edting or a mix of both.

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

What are you going to use it for? Gaming,edting or a mix of both.

Mix of both

Mix of both

Try to get a 5ms IPS monitor the 23" aoc that @WestcoastPCBuilder recommended is a very good choise

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB