What order should I play the stalker games in?

blackout331

I've heard alot about these games and want to play them, but i don't know which one to start with?

1st: Shadow of Chernobyl

2nd: Clear Sky

3rd: Call of Pripyat

1,2,3? How else would you play it. This isn't Star Wars you know lol.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

1,2,3? How else would you play it. This isn't Star Wars you know lol.
People have said to start with clear sky because its a prequel to the first game.

Yeah even though one of the games is a prequel the story makes the most sense in the order they came out. They wouldn't release them in that order if they weren't meant to be played in that order.

Definitely in order from release. Changes to game mechanics in add on, playing clear sky then the others will most likely feel slightly odd.

And be prepared to get sucked into the world of stalker, it's a great series. I've been meaning to start up a new run through of all the games. Possibly check out some mods, Misery just is highly rated and looks rather interesting http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-misery

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

1' date='2,3? How else would you play it. This isn't Star Wars you know lol. [/quote']

I would disagree. and say its just like star wars. If you would prefer to watch starwars 1-6 and the story matters more than the looks then def play Clear Sky first. And since you are taking the time to ask i would go that way. and have fun. they are such awesome games!