Trying to find a 1080p/1200p version of this picture

Geekazoid

Hi guys,

Just got a rather simple request (well I hope it's simple). I've been trying to find an exact version of this picture...

post-14986-0-38942700-1402997456.jpg

...in 1920x1080 or 1920x1200 resolution. Obviously this one is cropped and so I've been trying to find the exact same picture in one of the said resolutions. I'll be quite appreciative of anyone who can help me out.

Thanks in advance. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Can't find any other sizes. There is other wallpapers of the Helix Nebula, though.

xc-nebula-high-definition-widescreen-lcd

358161-admin.jpg?m=1helix_nebula_3d_space-wide.jpg

I do really like that image of it specifically, though >.<

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

This is currently the wallpaper of my laptop.

helix_nebula_1920x1080_66775.jpg

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Thanks guys but I really want to find the exact one that I posted. I think I'll just have to try Google image search.

Thanks for all your help guys. :D

http://spotimg.com/fantasy-nebula-eye-picture-wallpaper-6563/

This is as best as I could find. I'm on a mobile device, so I have no idea if these pictures are identical to the one you want.

Something else that's amazing to look at is the human eye, it's quite breathtaking when look at zoomed in and in HD. It closely resembles these nebulae.

Thanks for that. Not quite what I'm after but I still saved it. :D