Internet Explorer Love Thread

ObeseWalrus

InternetExplorerLogo02_Web-e136310380541

Post good things about Internet Explorer  :)

I really like the design that came with IE 9 and 10

Edit: I know that it's hard

Edited by ObeseWalrus

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

i like the color of the e?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

That it's free? Not that I know any purchasable browsers, but... not much else to say.

I switch between Chrome and IE10 on my daily driver, and IE10 on my spare. 

Anyone remember these? 

d078Go5.gif

IE10 for tablets is quite smooth... as for PCs which people actually use it's nice that you can disable it completely...

Tried to get used with new IE, but nah, I still hate it, lol

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I like that they made this advert, which is one of the best adverts I have ever seen (don't know if it ever reached television though) 

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

i LOVE internet explorer, its the first thing i open after installing windows, then i download chrome

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

That it's free? Not that I know any purchasable browsers, but... not much else to say.

Microsoft could add the IE price in the win xp,7,8 price :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This is entertaning

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

IE was actually the first browser that introduced tabs to me :) I know, others did it before IE.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

8vnrdi.jpg

Nothing personal, IE is just horrific.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

it's fantastic for downloading better browsers. 

It's really not, it took me almost 10 minutes to load the Google Chrome download site. There was no problem with my internet, IE just refused to load at a reasonable speed.

I remember running an old thinkpad with win 98 and playing a ton of runescape back in 2003. so much nostalgia.

I guess that was on internet explorer. 

it is good to make fun of :)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

As a web dev, I still hate IE, but for a consumer IE10 is actually pretty good. It's pretty fast, very basic. All they need to do is just disable toolbars completely. 

Oh, this ad had good music:

wubwubwubwubwubwubwub