What can of jobs can a BSc in Information Technology get

mougi

I had this question for a while now, and I just would like to know if this is a viable option of career. I'm soon going to start my last year of secondary school/ high school and have got to make a decision of what i would study in university. I figured this could be a good place to ask

Oh yeah, and whats the difference between IT and computer science at tertiary level. I've gotten a lot of varying answers on this and would also like to know precisely what is the difference, and if the career options are also  different.

nearly anything if you are good enough. Good IT or Computer Science guys are always wanted.

Computer Science = programming
IT = networking/integration 

As far as i know

I am not positive about the jobs for an IT major, but I believe it would involve something like an IT director at a company or school, or something involved with working on the implementation of technology into companies. The main difference is that computer science majors work on software, such as software devolopment or apps. The major I am thinking of, computer engineering, focuses on hardware, rather than software.