What is the best free VPN

Collin

I want a decently fast vpn for free since I dont have money. What is a good one?

interested in the answers... not sure though sorry  :P

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

If you're in the US, you could use it free version of HotspotShield.

I have the paid version because it has a server here in Australia, and $25 AUD (with Linus's sponsor code) is pretty damn good for a yearly subscription.

But the free version served me well for a while, i just got tired of the slow connection.

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

If you're in the US, you could use it free version of HotspotShield.

I have the paid version because it has a server here in Australia, and $25 AUD (with Linus's sponsor code) is pretty damn good for a yearly subscription.

But the free version served me well for a while, i just got tired of the slow connection.

Thanks! Hulu works now since I'm in Canada!

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.