Eczema Scars?

the21robot

I have scars on my arms from eczema, it kind of gets annoying when people ask about them. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? BTW When someone asks me I tell them that it is an incurable disease... they get kinda scared.

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

Tell them it's contagious and give them a tap with your scars.

See a dermatologist.

I do, both...

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

Tell them it's contagious and give them a tap with your scars.

See a dermatologist.

Don't forget to mention, if you don't seek medical help within the hour there is a risk of it being fatal

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have eczema too i constantly have bloodly arm well little bit of blood and you can really get rid of scars but you can try to control your scratching but tell them its not transmittable its usually something you get from birth.  

Don't forget to mention, if you don't seek medical help within the hour there is a risk of it being fatal

Lol but  seriously even doctors say just to try not to scratch. 

Not much can be done for scars sadly.

I know in the UK we have this thing called Bio-oil that helps with scars and stretch marks a bit, by reducing the redness, but they're still visible.

I had an ex who had a lot of scaring on her entire body, and she didn't know of any good method of getting rid of them.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

the scars i have ( and i have shit tons of them) wont really dissapear, maybe fade with time, try exposing them to the sun, and making sure the skin wont dry out

on a side note, my scars are not from eczema, but have physical causes

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I have eczema too. Luckily I grew out of it for the most part as I got older but still suffer from extremely sensitive skin. I have a ton of acne scars on my shoulders/back and stretch marks from growing so fast.  I know they have creams like mederma which helps fade the scars and also laser scar removal. Neither of them will completely remove scars but I know will fade them considerably. I also think cocoa butter helps but I'm not positive. Hopefully you can find something that helps.