Will The H80i Fit in This?

Hey guys, for Father's Day I wanted to get my dad a water cooler so his computer didn't sound like a 747 taking off trying to cool his APU. One question I have though is compatibility. I'm on my phone so I can't paste any link but the case is a Cooler Master Elite 431 plus. I have no way of measuring it because best buys website has no dimensions of the cooler and on just the fans -_-. I checked amazon as well and couldn't find anything but I am on mobile so that could be the issue. I'm just thinking it's too thick especially since it has dual fans, what do you guys think?

water coolers are not really quiet, they tend to be louder than a decent air cooler

but its 120mm rad with a 120mm fan and the small waterblock, no issues with fit at all most likely, and you can easily remove one of the fans because it makes no difference (maybe 1C or 2)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

water coolers are not really quiet, they tend to be louder than a decent air cooler

but its 120mm rad with a 120mm fan and the small waterblock, no issues with fit at all most likely, and you can easily remove one of the fans because it makes no difference (maybe 1C or 2)

He has a stock cooler :o and all his case fans have to run at 100% all the time because of the ridiculous heat his APU outputs. That's good to know though otherwise too I could always just take it back.

you can silence the H80i by buying a quiet fan for it, and then replacing the case fans aswell with better ones, basic more quiet fans arent that expensive, no real need to get Noctua fans for this :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

@GingerbreadPK

yes, it'll be a bit much:

Jesus ;O I figured it'd be a tight fit. Is that an MSI mobo? I think my dad has something very similar in structure.

Jesus ;O I figured it'd be a tight fit. Is that an MSI mobo? I think my dad has something very similar in structure.

yeah but that's a push pull config. Just one fan if you afraid of it being too tight

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120