Amazon and free shipping

Beefmaster

Hey, I live in Australia and I am building a PC I went on Amazon and its prices are really good and it says free shipping is that for me I am not a prime member

Also the slash through the prices is that for every one or just prime members.

Sorry if this sounds really nooby it just my friend said that the shipping is like a hundred bucks off Amazon

I live in Australia BTW

Thanks in advanced

If your in australia why not buy from Pc case gear or umart

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

If your in australia why not buy from Pc case gear or umart

Good job answering his question.

If it says free shipping you get free shipping and you get the price is shows. Prime members just get the free shipping as next day you will have to wait a few days.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

is it 2 day shipping for free? thats prime only as for price it will show you the slashed price which is available to you

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Good job answering his question.

If it says free shipping you get free shipping and you get the price is shows. Prime members just get the free shipping as next day you will have to wait a few days.

im guessing sarcasm and as i didn't know i thought i would give an alternative as if he buys from amazon the exchange rate my make it more expensive than he realizes 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Just to clarify more, the "Free Shipping" often refers to their Super Saver Shipping, which is a 7-10 day postal mail shipping method. At least in the US, the AUS version is likely something similar. Most products sold and fulfilled by Amazon qualify for that free shipping if your order total is over a certain dollar amount. 

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

Good job answering his question.If it says free shipping you get free shipping and you get the price is shows. Prime members just get the free shipping as next day you will have to wait a few days.

so if its has a slash through 200 and has 195 do I pay 195

I have found that paying for Amazons shipping isn't even worth paying for. The free shipping stuff I have bought has come either the next day or the day after anyway.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

so if its has a slash through 200 and has 195 do I pay 195

yes.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

In germany, anything above 20€ is with free shipping IF it is shipped by amazon, not by anyone else throught amazon

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Hey, I live in Australia and I am building a PC I went on Amazon and its prices are really good and it says free shipping is that for me I am not a prime member

Also the slash through the prices is that for every one or just prime members.

Sorry if this sounds really nooby it just my friend said that the shipping is like a hundred bucks off Amazon

I live in Australia BTW

Thanks in advanced

Most of the really low prices are for Prime members but a non-Prime member can get free shipping on items too but you need to read the listing carefully. Sometimes you can get an item with free shipping but it is coming from a US state, if shopping at the US amazon.com with high taxes and it may end up costing higher than an item with shipping and you only find this out at checkout. If you are shopping at the Australian amazon.com then i would think that that also applies there and may cost even more as for what ever reason shipping to Australia is expensive and this is probably why you can only get e-products on amazon.com.au.

I would advise that you contact your local fed-ex or other freight company to see if they have a skybox in the US that you can ship your purchase to and then have them shipped to you in Australia.  I do this and i save so much but sadly you may not as shipping to Australia is so bloody expensive.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.