Treecko H440 Build

Dietrichw

Also considering on getting some NF-F12s for the front of the case as the stock fans are pretty useless with the front panel on and the fan filter. With the filter clean the fans can barely pull air through it. I'm currently running it without the front panel or a filter as it gets up to 30C (86F) in my room 

Also considering on getting some NF-F12s for the front of the case as the stock fans are pretty useless with the front panel on and the fan filter. With the filter clean the fans can barely pull air through it. I'm currently running it without the front panel or a filter as it gets up to 30C (86F) in my room 

38 c in my room while gaming 36 at a normal day :S

building a custom loop with no money ain't fun right ? hahah

• 1 month later...

minor update, I've moved the LED lights around a few times in order to get more even lighting. Still can't get a job  <_< , and college started so I'm really exhausted trying to adjust to college (every day feels like a Monday since my classes are M W F) For the water cooling loop I am thinking a 360 rad in the top and a 280 in the front so I can hopefully still keep one HDD tray and have room for my pump in the bottom. Can't decide on hard piping with green colored fluid or using flexible green tubing with no color in the fluid

ex-tub-1922_2.jpg

Moar plz cool decal and I am loving the green build.

I don't wanna be "that guy" but why would you watercool an AMD APU? I have to say your build looks mighty nice but the CPU seems a bit out of place for a build like this don't you think?

Life.exe is missing

I don't wanna be "that guy" but why would you watercool an AMD APU? I have to say your build looks mighty nice but the CPU seems a bit out of place for a build like this don't you think?

I wasn't planning on buying a video card so soon, good deal came up so I jumped on it. I am also interested in HSA and the co-processing abilities that can be implemented in games. This computer is just for playing games, I don't need an i7 and I'm on a bit of a budget to afford a i5 and an overclocking motherboard for a Intel CPU

Aww yisss that's a beauty you got there! Subbed

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

• 5 weeks later...

on Friday I built a system for another friend. AMD 8350 with a Coolermaster 120XL. he kept his OCZ power supply from his old computer and his AMD 7770. as a reward for building it I got the stock cooler from the 8350 and the fans from the Coolermaster 120XL. for some reason the forum is rotating the photos from puush. They are oriented correctly on puush. just open image in new tab for now if it bothers you

e02b6f701b.jpg

this is the only photo that wasn't blurry as I forgot to take photos often. 

I replaced the tiny stock cooler for the 7850k with the stock cooler from the 8350. I also put the 2 Coolermaster fans in the front and moved a stock fan to the top of my case as an exhaust. Also I broke one of the stock fans a few weeks ago when putting the fan filter back on while the computer was running. not many photos as I was tired from classes then building the friend's computer and setting up windows and all the drivers and stuff

f135514de2.jpg

b707f25490.jpg

Now that I have time, I took some better photos of my computer with the new fans and the fan I broke when putting the fan filter on

3ELd7mv.jpg

fce173a1ca.JPG

KiZbVp8.jpg

kpoEN6d.jpg

Awesome build, I love the color choices

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Awesome build, I love the color choices

thanks, it is hard to find nice stuff that is green, Almost everything in the PC world is red, gold, or blue