Good Email Service

Konasumi

Hi guys, I would like to know the best place where I can create an email account for personal use. I would be using Gmail, but that would mean creating a whole new Google account and I would not be able to use my main Google account when I need to have email open.

I would be using it for personal use, such as school. My current Google account has a silly address, and I would like something dedicated to personal use and have my silly named Gmail for YouTube notifications and whatever else I want to traffic to that address.

You guys have any ideas/suggestions?

Another Google account is what I'd do

I have 4 Google email addresses that I use daily. 

I have two google emails and it works fine.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I have two google emails and it works fine.

Another Google account is what I'd do

I have 4 Google email addresses that I use daily. 

Would it be possible to access the Gmail of one account, and still have access to my YouTube account under the older address at the same time?

-snip-

Use Outlook.com, very easy to setup and integrate in Windows 8.1 Mail/ Office Outlook/ Thunderbird.

I just open my alternative gmail in Internet explorer.. And then my main one in Firefox :)

Ah, interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Use Outlook.com, very easy to setup and integrate in Windows 8.1 Mail/ Office Outlook/ Thunderbird.

I'll have a look at that.

You can always use private browsing/icognito windows, or just use multiple browsers. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Gmail > all.

Well, no. I find my university's mail to be superior because they have no interest in my data.

Oh and people should still use PGP.

Would it be possible to access the Gmail of one account, and still have access to my YouTube account under the older address at the same time?

yup, i have 4 emails, 1 is my gmail and the other 3 are hotmail, my hotmail ones are linked into my gmail, so its all in one place, but i can still send stuff out with my hotmail addresses with gmail 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

TBH, I seriously doubt any member of LTT has data worth protecting when it comes to being crazy paranoid over services owned by google. I mean, the moment you are born, the hospital puts your info in the system. Even if you had a natural birth at home, you're still registered with your government since you were a kid with vaccinations and school records. You really think Google cares about Facebook notifications, that email you sent a friend/family member or whatever else you're into?

All my gmail tends to be are logs of my sales, the random newsletter from tech sites, some random crap about net neutrality and various emails that aren't even worth pretending I care if they are secure. If I was doing something incredible herp that required NSA levels of secrecy, I'd use a service elsewhere. For normal email, seriously take that tinfoil hat off. I have zero emails in my main inbox about adverts or anything of the like and unlike something like email from MS or Yahoo, the filters actually work decently in gmail.

Yep, you can even sign into both GMails at the same time. This image is from my 2 accounts - clicking on the one below opens 'that account' for whatever Google site you're using right now (Mail, Youtube etc)

post-60025-0-06234500-1402562139.png

Well I've got my personal one from Outlook.com
And the other one is my Google Account, and it is just as formal, as my personal one. And I can switch to that if the need arises.

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

The only problem with Gmail is that you really need to be creative with your username.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Personally I use a hotmail as my YouTube and It's now my google account and I login with my hotmail

Aselwyn1