Almost never used H60 was completely clogged inside?

I got this H60 from a friend who have never used it before, the stock thermal paste was still on there when I got it. When I first installed the H60 the temperature was extremely high (50C Idle and 100C load)

One of the tube was hot but the radiator was cold the whole time, pump does run around 4000rpm. Since this was second hand I didnt have any place to return it to.

Today I was bored and unscrewed the 8 screws on the coldplate and discovered that the coldplate had tons of black gunk inside that completely blocked the water inlet at the center.

The coolant inside is green colored with visible small floaties inside.

I had a EK supermancy that had been running for 1+ years and it was not even half as bad as this barely used H60, what is going on?

I shoot corsair support a ticket 1 week ago and have yet to get an reply :/

PS the coldplate inside is completely black colored instead of copper color on the other side, is this normal or is something totally wrong with the unit i have here?

You have stuff growing in it...

It might also be that the plastic has been dissolving for a long time...

Im hoping you leaned off the stock thermal paste before you installed it right?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You have stuff growing in it...

It might also be that the plastic has been dissolving for a long time...

Im hoping you leaned off the stock thermal paste before you installed it right?

Total run time of this H60 is prob less than 5 hours, I had AS5 on it since first install.

How does the plastic dissolve lol...

ANyways I'll prob never use a AIO again, sticking to my EK and Noctua :<