I'm looking to get some radiator fans (preferably availible in 140mm AND 120mm), which have some kind of blue LED and plain varients, the only one I can find are the BitFenix Spectre Pro's but I do not know their radiator performance, or even if they are static pressure, the only other ones I can find seem to be Phobya one. Does anyone know how these fans perform (for radiator static pressure) and have a potential alternative?

These aren't led fans but you could always get a strip. The sp120's are what I have and I love them. I have the quiet variants and they live up to the title, they are extremely quiet. You can put blue rings on them and I think it looks really good that way.

If you are set on led fans, the corsair LEDs fans aren't bad. I had them in red and to be honest they were kinda loud. I really only have experience with corsair fans so I won't recommend anything else because I really don't know but maybe this is a good option.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Noiseblocker bruh.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Silverstone SST-AP141 would be very good for radiator use. They channel the air and they are high static pressure (at least for 140 mm fans).

They don't look that fancy but the performance is great.

who cares...

.for decent Static Pressure Fans in no order:

Noise Blockers

Silversone Penetrators

Noctua NF F Series

Corsair SP Series (Quiet)

3930K - 4.85Ghz w EK Supremacy | RIVE w Photon 170 D5 Vario / Res Combo | 16GB 1866 Doms | Evga GTX 780Ti SC SLi w EK Full WB's| AX 1.2 kW | 900D - 1 x RX480 1 x EX360 & 1 x EX240 Rads w Noctua NF F & Corsair SP "Push" | W7 HP x64 | MK11: P25,113 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/7499603 | Firestrike: 19,576 http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1177627