Heatsink for XFX R9 280x DD

Hi. I was wondering if there are any Heatsink out there, who will fit the XFX R9 280X DD. 

It don't have to be made specialy for the card, just one who fit and doesn't cost like $1 million.

I would also like to know, if the NZXT G10 or the upcomming Corsair mounting bracket will fit and work.

Hope you guys can help me :-) 

you need a reference design for the upcomming corsair mounting thingie

i guess the NZXT g10 would work

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

Most universal VGA/GPU blocks will fit but you will need VRM heat sinks which might not look that great.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/step1_complist?gpu_gpus=1190

The only option it seems you'd have from EK would be universal options.

I'll check from other places but I doubt it'll turn up anything.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Ok aren't there any other companies there make heats sinkt there will fit bether?

It would be great if they have an European website, because i live in Europe. 

If I mount something like this, will it then cool the Vram too?1ecdb8cf82.jpg

No, you need separate heat sinks.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Well space isn't a problem and I'm pretty sure, that i can get it on. But do you know, do i have to drill my own holes in the cobber plate to make it fit?

Will this fit??? or can i make it fit. I'm pretty good with a skrewdriver :-D

Call XFX and ask them which PCB they are using and if it is the same as their 7970 GHz cards and which model it is. Then check for that model on the Swiftech list. 

You can also look at the Heatkiller waterblocks as they have a XFX specific 79X0 waterblock available. But again you will have to check the PCB in order to figure out if it will fit.

Call XFX and ask them which PCB they are using and if it is the same as their 7970 GHz cards and which model it is. Then check for that model on the Swiftech list. 

You can also look at the Heatkiller waterblocks as they have a XFX specific 79X0 waterblock available. But again you will have to check the PCB in order to figure out if it will fit.

I have contacted swithtech, Heatkiller and EK. And non of them have something there will. Only the all-a-around versions and i don't like thease...