Upgrading to Water Cooling.

Hello everyone :)
Im about to upgrade my computer to water cooling.
I reccently added a second graphic card to my beast and well the heat goes up in the case and the h100i that is on top is just being over heated, resulting in a not really good cooling of the CPU.
It used to never go above 40°. for the graphic card it used to not go up more then around 50 now for the top one we reaching the 80.

So i made the decision to just put everything under water cooling.

My spec is:

Case: 350D
2x Asus GTX 780 dc2oc
i7 4770k

Picture of the actual setup:
rk0qX1C.jpg

Yes i like it thight, who doesnt ? :P

So here is what i thought i should get:

CG WATERBLOCK x2 :

CG BACKPLATE x2 :

CPU WATERBLOCK :

RADIATOR x2 : 

PUMP / RESERVOIR:

And i would mount it this way: 
MJh7BKk.jpg

I already have fans from corsair 2 on top, 2 in front and oen at the back.

So i would love if you guys could tell me if im wrong somewhere.
ALso i am unsure about the liquid, i want some transparent tubing i think with some red liquid.
And for all the lil pieces to connect the tub, i havnt look into it yet.

What do you think guys ? :D

where are you going to put your storage drives? other than that looks ok, you might want to check the thickness of the rads though, against the clearance from your motherboard

"50°C overheating", yeeaaah....

What is a ALIM? O.o

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

looks like it will work out ok. Just make sure everything fits if you don't want to mod anything. 

where are you going to put your storage drives? other than that looks ok, you might want to check the thickness of the rads though, against the clearance from your motherboard

He can put them into 5.25" bay with 3.5" to 5.25" mount.

Curing shitposts by shitposts

Looks good, make sure you have some nice pressure optimized fans for those high fpi rads. Why not get an acetal cover ek supermacy for the CPU to match with the GPU blocks?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Well for the Hard Drive im going to get a NAS, and for the SSD ill find a way to attach it somewhere in the tower, im not to bothered by it.

And about the fitting, yes the space at the front is reaaaallly thight, i did do a bit of mesurement and it should fit. This is why i go for flat RAD and that reservoir cause its a thin one.

I checked a lot of pic and i think this one is the closest, eventho is reservoir seems thicker and his graphic card a bit shorter:
350x700px-LL-fb510b21_SskAirv.jpeg

And my alim is the AX860 corsair.

I was also wondering if the fan at the front of the case should push the air out of it or bring it in, cause i was thinking if it push the air thru the RAD at the front, the air will be warm then it goes in the cazse and will again go up in the RAD on top, or thats fine ?

Looks good, make sure you have some nice pressure optimized fans for those high fpi rads. Why not get an acetal cover ek supermacy for the CPU to match with the GPU blocks?

Well im not sure i woint get bored of the lil circle design on it,  while on the GPU its not showing as its under. and the backplate on top is all clean. so i think ill just go for an overall clean look.

Well im not sure i woint get bored of the lil circle design on it,  while on the GPU its not showing as its under. and the backplate on top is all clean. so i think ill just go for an overall clean look.

Get the clear one..

350x700px-LL-57f3d707_Image0074.jpeg

What about the liquid or all the lil pieces to link the tubes, any recomendation ?

What about the liquid or all the lil pieces to link the tubes, any recomendation ?

I had a pretty similar setup in an h440.  I used BP compression fittings with 3/8 x 1/2 tubing, though they do increase your budget quite a bit over barbs.  Flow is great.  The EK pump top is much larger than it seemed when I got it, and right now I actually have it hovering over my gpu...

looks good, as for fans get some noiseblockers,noctuas or  Air penetrators

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s