Radeon rewards?

So i got a r9 290 and i was expecting a radeon rewards code, all i got was an expired bf4 code :( am i supposed to get one? I should mention it was a Gigabyte windforce card if thats any help

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

So i got a r9 290 and i was expecting a radeon rewards code, all i got was an expired bf4 code :( am i supposed to get one? 

Who did you buy it from?

Sounds like you got your GPU at the wrong time. The BF4 promotion is over but it's replaced by the Never Settle Forever bundle. Maybe you could contact the store you got it from and tell them about it.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Was there an offer on the site when you bought it? Some of the GPUs are "older" or whatever and aren't part of the program for some reason. AMD should do something like Nintendo where the offer is through registration rather than having cards packed in and then them expiring. You could ask customer support or something through AMD.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Depends on were you got it from, for an example, I order from Newegg, they put the rewards code inside their box along with the GPU, Once I did have the code card arrived sepritly but that only happened once.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Who did you buy it from?

PC case gear

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

PC case gear

When did you buy the card?

And which card did you buy?

You should be able to email PCCaseGear and ask for your code.

When did you buy the card?

And which card did you buy?

You should be able to email PCCaseGear and ask for your code.

I'll try now

|| MAELSTROM ||