Mouse under $80 with certain requirements

WR10

Alright , I need a mouse with certain requirements which I REALLY REALLY need

1) Non Glossy surface ( I've had mouse with glossy surface and man the oil really makes using it unpleasant )

2) At least 2 extra button on the left , 3 preferably

3) Optical EDIT: okay this is the least important actually , I don't really care about the acceleration and such , I only care about the light on the sensor , I hate that

4) Not easily damaged physically after wear and tear ( like rubber feet coming off after a few months , surface of the mouse becomes sticky and such )

As you can see , I don't emphasize on sensors and such ( that is because I've been using a cheap mouse for so long , I just want a more comfortable mouse and I'll bet no matter how bad the sensor is it will still be an upgrade ) , as long as it works

Currently I've been eyeing the

-Logitech G502

-Razer DeathAdder 2013

-Corsair Raptor M45

G502 gets my vote

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It's Laser. However I like mine. 

Yep although he mentions its one he has been looking at in his post and that he doenst care about the sensor, then demands its optical.. so not sure what to make of that

However its a very accurate mouse and doenst seem to suffer any acceleration issues like traditional laser mice which was really the only downside to laser previously

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'd go with the Logitech Too as I've had a MX Revolution since 2006 and apart from replacing the battery twice its been one hell of a mouse, I am looking for a replacement when the current battery dies but 8 Years of 4-6hrs 465 a year service with only batteries being replaced, thats reliability and a half!!

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Don't know much  about mouses. but a4tech at least x-748k(one I'm using now) is offering all you asked.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

It's Laser. However I like mine.

G500s is laser, G502 is optical.

G502 is basically going to be the perfect mouse for you, OP. It matches every criterion you specified.

G500s is laser, G502 is optical.

G502 is basically going to be the perfect mouse for you, OP. It matches every criterion you specified.

No it isn't. I fucking have it. As if you could achive 12000 dpi on an optical sensor. 

No it isn't. I fucking have it. As if you could achive 12000 dpi on an optical sensor.

I also have it. Look at Logitech's product page for it. Clearly states that it's an optical sensor.

EDIT: I'll even do the research for you:

Fine tune the optical sensor in Proteus Core to your playing surface for better accuracy, precision and responsiveness

Seems like the G502 would be the ideal choice

I also have it. Look at Logitech's product page for it. Clearly states that it's an optical sensor.

EDIT: I'll even do the research for you:

O.o Seems that I was wrong. Derp. 

Laser is optical technically. If someone can research for me, is the only different infrared vs red light? I actually don't know the difference TBH, actually can someone research for me what exactly an optical sensor is on a mouse. lol

I'd go with a G502. Logitech make really reliable mice. My friend uses the G502 and recommends it. I've used a G300 for the last 2 years and I don't have any complaints about it!

Laser is optical technically. If someone can research for me, is the only different infrared vs red light? I actually don't know the difference TBH, actually can someone research for me what exactly an optical sensor is on a mouse. lol

Masked Paladin of the whirlpool forums (popular tech forum in Australia) explains it flawlessly here: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/971563

EDIT: his thing about mouse pads is not relevant anymore, that post wad made in 2008.

Masked Paladin of the whirlpool forums (popular tech forum in Australia) explains it flawlessly here: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/971563

EDIT: his thing about mouse pads is not relevant anymore, that post wad made in 2008.

Thing is, my mouse says laser gaming mouse, but it is infrared. So is it an infrared laser. Things that make you go hmmm.

This calls for a quicky from Linus!

Thing is, my mouse says laser gaming mouse, but it is infrared. So is it an infrared laser. Things that make you go hmmm.

This calls for a quicky from Linus!

What mouse you got?

Idiot.

Try the Mionix Naos series, the 3200, and 7000 are all optical.  Just avoid the 8200/5000 since it's laser.

7000 series is great- has everything and also very comfortable - able to turn off or on snap/prediction - change lift distances - optical sensor best in class. 

Ive had mine about two months and i love it. prefer it over the other mice i have. (naga/deathadder/Boomslang2007LE/G400/G400S/Sensi/MX510)

Asrock X670E Steel Legend - AMD 7600X(5.5Ghz) -  XFX Speedster-Zero EKWB Edition 6900XTXH 

-32GB Kingston Fury Beast 6000mhz DDR5 - WB Black 1 & 2 TB NVME -EVGA 1300W G2

Full loop 2x480mm XSPC RX Rads / Thermaltake Pacific W8 Block

Too bad for me , mionix cost a little over $100 here ..