RADE 0 and 1 will it work

Go to solution Solved by Ciano,

i dont know much a bout storage

but RAID 10 seams like the best but im Getting the h440 and using a 360 rad in the front two ssd will go on top of the power supply and one will be ghetto rigged in the bottom 

@ thanks for clearing that up i was wondering if the two "RAID's " :) will cancel,each other out but i wasn't shire 

Hi im building a pc soon but i just want help whit this 

would this work im getting a z97 sabretooth  motherboard  or would i be better off doing backups regularly  

RADE setup.pdf

Hi im building a pc soon but i just want help whit this 

would this work im getting a z97 sabretooth  motherboard  or would i be better off doing backups regularly  

Why not get 4x 120gb ssds, and do raid 10?

And then back that up to an external hard drive/nas

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It might work, but it's rather pointless. It will be as slow as the single drive, and the RAID 0 will kind of defeat the point of having RAID 1.

Also, 'RAID'. 

but RAID 10 seams like the best but im Getting the h440 and using a 360 rad in the front two ssd will go on top of the power supply and one will be ghetto rigged in the bottom 

@ thanks for clearing that up i was wondering if the two "RAID's " :) will cancel,each other out but i wasn't shire 

No problem. Luckily, SSDs can be ghetto mounted without any issues xD I've finally gotten round to planning an actual mounting solution for my new ones. Little mod idea here