Is this a horrible thing to do?

So I am building a computer for my little sister (which i know is a good thing) , but my dad is paying for the parts... so i want to sneak a fx 8320 to replace my athlon ii x4 645. I dont really think that it would matter all that much, but i just can't decide if I should do this. Please give your input. Also i would like to do a lot more streaming but my cpu cant handle it.

I have decided not to do it thx for telling me what i was doing was wrong.

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

If you can get away with it :P

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

If you really want it, talk to him about it. If it won't massively impact the quality of your sister's build he may agree to make the switch. Also, think of the conseqyences if anyone were to find out.

Yes. Don't do it. Save up your money and buy it yourself, rather than effectively stealing it from your dad. 

ok thx for giving me your opinion. I decided i won't be doing it, but i will ask him if he is ok with me swapping some of the parts in mine with those.

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

You know it's a horrible thing to do you bastard D:

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Yes. Don't do it. Save up your money and buy it yourself, rather than effectively stealing it from your dad. 

^What he said, its more satisfying knowing you paid for it anyway. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

*You're a horrible person. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

sneak a full custom watercooling loop and 4 titan z's i bet he won't even notice

You can probably ride the argument of doing a chip swap, the cost isn't significantly more and it benefits more people since the chip can be well repurposed instead of idling or canned, overall it would be a better choice and be a good use of money.

Or you could say nothing, order an AMD build and swap chips. I'm about 70% sure your sister wouldn't realize and an Athlon is plenty powerful enough. 

There's the whole moral issue, but that's your problem, you can deal with that one. I can't really suggest a choice because I don't know your family. 

Error: 410

Its horrible and i love it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'd do it. It's not a crime unless you get caught lol :P

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I'd do it. It's not a crime unless you get caught lol :P

Well no that's not technically true...

Also OP, thinking about stealing from your family is messed up and you should be ashamed.

Well no that's not technically true...

Also OP, thinking about stealing from your family is messed up and you should be ashamed.

It's a famous saying...

And don't tell me to he ashamed just because you don't agree.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

It's a famous saying...

And don't tell me to he ashamed just because you don't agree.

Don't "agree"? He's talking about stealing from his family. He's talking about misleading them because they don't know better. I'm not saying you should be ashamed, I'm saying OP should be. Don't steal from anyone, and especially don't steal from your family. Even if it's arguably a "little thing"' come on.