Looking for case like Corsair 250D in micro-atx form!

HueyTheGod

Hey guys! I recently decided to take a look at the corsair 250D for the hell of it and I really love it! But the thing is, it is mini-ITX and not micro-ATX. 

What I want from a case like the 250D is:

• Vented side where GPU(s) will be for maximum cooling, and not having the GPU fan suck from a wall.
  • A 5.25" bay, or a slim drive bay.
  • Motherboard tray be horizontal, like the 250D.
  • Preferably a 200mm intake in the front.
  • A 120mm/140mm exhaust on the side & or top.
  • Preferably nice black aluminum, like this case.
  • Side panel not necessary, and a fan where the window would be is preferred (but post it anyways)

Thanks! I discovered the Xigmatek Aquila from my last thread here, but the sidepanel window and no ventilation for the GPU bugs me like crazy.

My dream build is a watercooled 450D or 750D with a i7-4930k and 2 780 Ti's in SLI. My realistic build is a $1500 budget build. 

I need a job.

dont know if it meets all youre requierments, but why not the bitfenix prodigy matx version?

Diamond 5 in League :)

350D? It's a 250D... But in mATX?

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

350D? It's a 250D... But in mATX?

That case is too big for my needs. A cube is more preferred. 

My dream build is a watercooled 450D or 750D with a i7-4930k and 2 780 Ti's in SLI. My realistic build is a $1500 budget build. 

I need a job.

dont know if it meets all youre requierments, but why not the bitfenix prodigy matx version?

Doesn't have the one thing I want mainly - the GPU ventilation. 

I need a job.

That case is too big for my needs. A cube is more preferred. 

Mmk. You just said the 250D in a mATX form factor, so I thought I'd recommend ^_^ Let me look.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Budget?

Mmk. You just said the 250D in a mATX form factor, so I thought I'd recommend ^_^ Let me look.

Sorry if I come off rude.

Budget?

Budget isn't an issue, but I would prefer to keep it to $100. The Aquila is pretty expensive @ $130 + $10 shipping, so I am desperate to find something I like better for cheaper, because I feel it is out there.

I need a job.

Maybe the Prodigy MATX version.

Look at Lian Li cases, some of them fit your bill pretty well.

These cases fit most of what you want I believe. (ALL UNDER $100)

Thermaltake Urban SD1 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133258

Lian Li case - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112222

SilverStone Sugo SG09B - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163222

SilverStone Sugo SG10B - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163237

Rosewill Legacy U3-B - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147209

Corsair is releasing a Micro ATX version of their Air 540, that might be a good choice. It's a cube too.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/air240

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

The Silverstone & Aerocool DS Cube do not have the vented side panel like I want oh so badly D:

Maybe the Prodigy MATX version.

Look at Lian Li cases, some of them fit your bill pretty well.

These cases fit most of what you want I believe. (ALL UNDER $100)

Thermaltake Urban SD1 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133258

Lian Li case - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112222

SilverStone Sugo SG09B - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163222

SilverStone Sugo SG10B - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163237

Rosewill Legacy U3-B - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147209

Yeah, none of those seem to be what I would like. Thanks for trying though! Damn, these mini-cases are a lot -_-

I need a job.

The Silverstone & Aerocool DS Cube do not have the vented side panel like I want oh so badly D:

Yeah, none of those seem to be what I would like. Thanks for trying though! Damn, these mini-cases are a lot -_-

What's the issue with them?

i saw a HAF XB cube case today maybe you may like it

it's from coolermaster

Corsair Air 240 is pretty close to what you want other then no 5.25" bay.

Xigamatek Aquilla is another good contender.

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

What's the issue with them?

Some have no side panel that is vented; Others have it but the mobo is not horizontal, defeating the purpose of me wanting vented so bad.

The SG09B has gpu ventilation.

Aye, but the mobo trey is not horizontal.

i saw a HAF XB cube case today maybe you may like it

it's from coolermaster

That thing is too big for what I want. I have seen it in person, and it isn't what I need.

Corsair Air 240 is pretty close to what you want other then no 5.25" bay.

Xigamatek Aquilla is another good contender.

Jesus I would go Mini-ITX for that case. God knows it will come out in 3 months though....

I need a job.

Some have no side panel that is vented; Others have it but the mobo is not horizontal, defeating the purpose of me wanting vented so bad.

Aye, but the mobo trey is not horizontal.

That thing is too big for what I want. I have seen it in person, and it isn't what I need.

Jesus I would go Mini-ITX for that case. God knows it will come out in 3 months though....

if you're willing to go itx I suggest the lianli tu100 super small and easy to carry around.

As previously suggested, a xigmatek aquila is portable and decently compact considering what it fits. Its about the width of an matx mobo though, which might stop it from fitting in tight spaces.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

if you're willing to go itx I suggest the lianli tu100 super small and easy to carry around.

It doesn't look like it would support a long GPU, and I like the corsair 360T or w.e the name is.

As previously suggested, a xigmatek aquila is portable and decently compact considering what it fits. Its about the width of an matx mobo though, which might stop it from fitting in tight spaces.

I think it is just a tad expensive though. Might go with the 250D if I don't get any suggestions. 

I need a job.

Caselabs Mercury S5... but it's out of your budget, they have mentioned so many cases and you don't like them. I think the case you are looking for doesn't exists... for $100? no.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

It doesn't look like it would support a long GPU, and I like the corsair 360T or w.e the name is.

I think it is just a tad expensive though. Might go with the 250D if I don't get any suggestions. 

thats too bad, over here its cheaper than the 250D

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

thats too bad, over here its cheaper than the 250D

Here it is $90 for the 250D and $130 for the Aquila.

I need a job.

Caselabs Mercury S5... but it's out of your budget, they have mentioned so many cases and you don't like them. I think the case you are looking for doesn't exists... for $100? no.

Caselabs has never ceased to amaze me with their price tags.

I need a job.

We can close this thread I guess. I appreciate everyone's help! I have decided to just go mini-itx since I won't be cross-firing, but I wish I had another PCI lane for a soundcard.

I need a job.