computer heating up room

ExcitezR

does this happen to you? how hot does your room get to? 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

it gets like 27 c after a while

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

does this happen to you? how hot does your room get to? 

Well it's summer right now, so my room already hits 30C, with my pc at full load it goes up by some 3-5C

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

My room gets really hot right now. It's like a 5° difference 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

My room might change by a degree or two, but not generally it's fine.

Im always too cold to notice.

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

sometimes i like to heat up my PC, shut my room tight, and have a free sauna.
good for freeing up fat and calories WITHOUT MOVING :P

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

my room doesn't had decent air circulation, so on hot days it does get warm. That's why I bought a laptop -for browsing the net and things. Gaming or video editing stuff, I'll fire up the pc.

Yes, my a/c was disconnected once, and I had to game for abit... boy you should've seen me sweating next to that rad.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

depends if you have your doors/windows openned or closed i close mine a lot because i listen to loud music and it adds about 15-25 Degrees in my room

When gaming, yes. Not very much when idling and watching YT videos etc, which I do quite a lot.

My old laptop which was dying before I upgraded to a desktop pc, used to chuck out alot of heat, to the point, where I would turn off the radiator in my room, even during winter because it kept it that warm, even with poor insulation.

PC Enthusiast, Devourer of biscuits

My rig heats the room which is great, since I live in a basement it's cool anyways, and saves on heating bills in the winter haha.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

My rig heats the room which is great, since I live in a basement it's cool anyways, and saves on heating bills in the winter haha.

yea same where i live i have only turned the radiator on 3 times and i have lived here for 2 years if i need head i game

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER