<$100 USD Gaming Headset

ItsComrade

Hey guys, I'm looking for a gaming headest for less than $100 USD. I would really prefer a wireless headset. Thanks! If the price is a little above $100, I can probably cover it. 

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

corsair 2100

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

corsair 2100

One cent less then $100 (retail)  :P

Edit: Just kidding nevermind. The price is all over. 

Edited by xrex64

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

corsair 2100

Is it really that good?

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Is it really that good?

theres not really much you can get at 100$

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

I really need to start make a post and just paste it in all these threads. Hokay:

Whatever you're looking for, you're probably not getting yourself a good deal by buying a gaming headset. They're ripoffs. these companies have no experience making good, quality headphones and microphones and will be garbage just like the build quality of the actual gear. Therefore, stick with headphones/IEM's + a modmic, Zalman ZM-1 mic (amazing microphone for €5) or a desktop microphone (more expensive option.) For under 100$ you can get yourself some okay headphones already, look at Sennheiser, Denon etc. 

A good link for you with gigantic amounts of information: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tech-support/319355-the-ultimate-headphone-audio-thread-seriously

I previously had a Roccat Kave (€90~), and now own a pair of Sennheiser HD 598's, the most expensive model of the 5XX series from sennheiser. I don't think I'll have to buy another pair for the next 3-4 years (own them for a year now). I recently purchased a hardcase just to be sure, but they're already sturdy, look amazing, they sound awesomely balanced and you can hear where the sound is coming from (E.A.R. technology is what they call it. probably also just a marketing technique). I can wear these cans for years in a row if I have to, because they're just so comfortable. Never again will I buy a gaming headset!

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

I use a logitech F540, it's an older model but here in the EU you can still buy them online or in the shops. I like the quality of both the drivers and the mic. At first the clamping force is strong but it takes 2 days to get everything molded to your head.

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

I have soundblaster tactic3d rage wireless. I bought them for £50 so you might get them for under $100

honestly id go with the Bose AE2's. i just got them a couple of days ago for 130 USD. they're over the ear headphones with amazing comfort, although the headband may hurt slightly, it doesn't seem noticeable most of time. i could have them on for about 7 hour straight and have no discomfort or pain at all. the sound quality is also quite nice. balanced high's, mid's, and low's, however not a whole ton of bass. after hours of listening to metal with some techno in the mix, i was impressed. the pair is also good for gaming, i was able to play some COD4 on my PC and BF4 on my PS4 just fine with no trouble. the sound production is the only throwing it back, it not super-uber loud but still considered loud enough. the connector is simple just a 3.5 mil. jack so it can be used for almost anything. however, if this isn't a price you're considering and you're not intending to use on the next-gen consoles, you could go with the afterglow AGU.1S. i had then for about 2 years until it split in half. their also very good for music and better for gaming but will hurt ears alot more, mine hurt after about 20 mins. although they are wireless, they have a lot of cords to hook up and are very heavy. hope this helped. this is only my recommendations.