Optimal cooling setup, 350D

Pipinhot

Hey guys i will be performing an upgrade in the months to come.

I will be "stepping" from SB to Haswell, family member needs new pc parts and luckily it's the mobo and CPU.

Currently I have no fancy coolers as my Xigmateck Balder disintegrated in my humidity saturated climate and sent metal flakes through my PC a while ago.

But budget is holding back that upgrade, tho i do see a water cooler coming in future. (again on a tight budget)

So with all that said. How would you set up a 350D Keep in mind, I still use an optical drive.

You have 5 spots.

Front 2 x 140

Top 2 x 120/140

Rear 120

KGO!

I want a casual meeting with an Elephant, Orangutan, Crow and a Bottlenose Dolphin. 

Front: 2x 140mm Intake

Top: 2x 140mm Exhaust

Rear: 1x 120mm Intake

That'll give you positive air pressure that helps prevent dust build.up. Just add a magnetic fan filter in the rear.

Front: 2x 140mm Intake

Top: 2x 140mm Exhaust

Rear: 1x 120mm Intake

That'll give you positive air pressure that helps prevent dust build.up. Just add a magnetic fan filter in the rear.

Legit.

If you can't find/ don't want a rear filter, I suggest only 2x 140mm front and 2x 120mm on top to maintain that positive pressure with filtered air.  The rear fan port will still allow hot air to escape with the positive pressure.

Thanks i assume these are AF fans.

Now for the other part of the question.

For a 4770k, do i get a single rad or dual rad, while maintaining the best airflow setup in the case.

(and remember top bay could be hindered by DVD drive.)

I want a casual meeting with an Elephant, Orangutan, Crow and a Bottlenose Dolphin. 

Thanks i assume these are AF fans.

Now for the other part of the question.

For a 4770k, do i get a single rad or dual rad, while maintaining the best airflow setup in the case.

(and remember top bay could be hindered by DVD drive.)

Single because if your only going to cool your cpu there is no need for 2 unless want looks