Need help finding a good water cooler for CPU

Hello!

I have a Phanteks PH-TC12DX right now for my i54670k in my armor revo gene mid tower. I want to overclock so I want a water cooler. Turns out my case isn't compatible with many, the only one I have found is the Thermaltake water 3.0 pro. All the H-100i and such don't fit, please let me kknow, I am buying soon. Also is it even worth the difference from the current CPU cooler?

Is it a 120mm mount? You need somewhere to mount the rad obviously. How big can you fit?  

If not just get a NHD15.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Is it a 120mm mount? You need somewhere to mount the rad obviously. How big can you fit?  

If not just get a NHD15.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/syTvjX this is what I have now, that CPU cooler would not fit in my case most likely. 

If you have at least one 120mm fan mount, you might try the H80i.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

If you have at least one 120mm fan mount, you might try the H80i.

That will fit, right now I have 3 choices to my knowledge thus far! Either the Thermaltake water 3.0 pro, the SilverStone TD03 or the H80i, I am looking for great cooling aswell as not loud fans. Also Someone needs to really sell me on watercooling worth, I want to get it but I really want to justify the jump from my good air cooler(from my knowledgE) to any of my options.