I don't usually post in Off-Topic, but...

When I do, I think it's worth it.

Unrelated: I had to use Ctrl + F to find the Off-Topic sub forum. I'm not joking. 

Bonus for the people who recognize the one anime song in this compilation of death stares. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Best. Video. Ever.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

This has been posted already.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Nintendo4life definitely

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

This has been posted already.

I saw someone posted the video of Luigi's death stare, but I didn't see this one. My bad if it's true.

Best. Video. Ever.

The Mario Kart death stare is on it's way to Meme-hood. I'm loving it. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I saw someone posted the video of Luigi's death stare, but I didn't see this one. My bad if it's true.

The Mario Kart death stare is on it's way to Meme-hood. I'm loving it. :D

BZ9YklM.gif

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I don't even like Mario cart (or really anything Nintendo related) but still that was pretty funny. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

When I do, I think it's worth it.

Unrelated: I had to use Ctrl + F to find the Off-Topic sub forum. I'm not joking. 

Bonus for the people who recognize the one anime song in this compilation of death stares. :D

lol not sure what that's from..1:40... attack on titan would be my best guess.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I like how Luigi went from a massive coward to the baddest mofo in the Mushroom Kingdom. :V

lol not sure what that's from..1:40... attack on titan would be my best guess.

*ding ding ding* We have a winner. :D

† Christian Member †

Dude, almost choked in a piece of cucumber while laughing. 

Oh dear, this is perfect.

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

And this people is why Nintendo will always be there even when all other consoles fall. (but the other consoles probably won't all but if they do)

That was absolutely hilarious hahahha.

And that song was definitely from attack on titan. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

That was absolutely hilarious hahahha.

And that song was definitely from attack on titan. 

Fun fact, it's actually called "Attack on Titan" on the OST.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Mario kart > Forza

Luigi is troll...And I love it.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

mario so cool.... :P

does anyone know which song is playing at 1.55...??

This is amazing

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!