Computers.woot and Electronics.woot

spwath

Computers.woot.com and Electronics.woot.com 

always have deals on computer and electronic stuff.

Things are new, factory reconditioned, or refurbished.

There is a deal every day, and also deals of a catergory of stuff lasting about a week each.

They are owned by amazon.com and to be trusted.

You should all check them out every day to see what they have.

EDIT: Just to clear things up, i do not work for them, nor do i know anyone that does. Im 14. I was just trying to share a good site for deals on computer stuff.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Dude.

I was going to report, but then I saw you had 2k+ posts lol.

Totally thought you were one of those create-account-and-advertise people.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Do you work for them?

No, im 14... I just thought it would be good to share it.

Dude.

I was going to report, but then I saw you had 2k+ posts lol.

Totally thought you were one of those create-account-and-advertise people.

Yeah i was woried people would think that, but no im just a person who wants to share deals with you.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I would recommend actually posting a deal that people might consider. This just seems more like advertising.

Well, yeah it does, but this is easier than posting multiple deals. They has some good deals that just sold out.

There are people who don't know about Woot? O_o

Would you guys stop throwing a hissy fit? Damn people. He just let you guys know about a cool site which has some good deals.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

There are people who don't know about Woot? O_o

Aparently.

A while ago i got a razer hydra on woot for... 40 USD!!!! Later they stoped making it and i sold my used razer hydra for... 200 USD!!!!

My razer hydra transformed into a k70 and g602!

I've known about this site for a while and most of the stuff they have on their are refurbished and not really a deal. I did get my gunners from there for a pretty good deal though. 

I've known about this site for a while and most of the stuff they have on their are refurbished and not really a deal. I did get my gunners from there for a pretty good deal though. 

Yeah, lots of times it isnt a good deal, but sometimes, you just filnd that gfreat thing

For that odd "great thing" I can find that is a pretty good deal, would they ship to Canada and if they did would it be worthwhile over Canadian sites such as Newegg CA, MemoryExpress, etc?

For that odd "great thing" I can find that is a pretty good deal, would they ship to Canada and if they did would it be worthwhile over Canadian sites such as Newegg CA, MemoryExpress, etc?

IDK if they ship to canada, let me check.

EDIT: Looks like they do, 5 USD shipping for everything, no matter the size (this can be a curse and a godsend)

IDK if they ship to canada, let me check.

EDIT: Looks like they do, 5 USD shipping for everything, no matter the size (this can be a curse and a godsend)

What are some deals I could see shopping there?

What are some deals I could see shopping there?

What do you mean?

Right now in THIS event they just sold out of some nice IPS monitors and Das Keyboards, but before they were agood deal. 

Very nice website, however you should post some examples in the OP!