How much processing power does PhysX use? Is it worth getting a 3rd card to offload PhysX to?

Stop making assumptions about something you clearly know nothing about. All Batman Arkham Games (including the upcoming Arkham Knight), all Borderlands starting with BL2 (meaning the pre-sequel and BL3 as well), both Metro games, Daylight, Star Citizen, Mirror's Edge 1 and 2, the list goes on. Also, regardless of how many games use Physx, anyone running a modern Nvidia card has every right and expectation to take advantage of the feature. 

Also, for the people who say "just switch it to the CPU" that does not work for the majority of Physx titles as most of them only support GPU Physx. Only older Physx titles support CPU Physx.

I think you may have misunderstood me. I didn't mean that not many games use PhysX, or that it's not a good feature. I meant that there's not many games where having a dedicated card will benefit much over just having both cards handle the game and PhysX. 

When I said "there's not enough games that really use it", I meant that not enough games use PhsyX heavy enough to justify buying another card, just for that.