Favorite MMO?

Jack.EXE

What's Your Favorite MMO? Personally I Like Runescape for my MMORPG.

For me it's a tie between Phantasy Star Online 2 (I would say the original Phantasy Star Online, but I won't count that being it's on private servers as of now) and Guild Wars 2

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

It's close between EQOA (first MMO I played), WoW (played it the longest), and EVE (love the wars) for me. If I was to choose one I would probably go with WoW due to it being the one I played with irl friends so I have fond memories. 

Guild Wars 2 or Ragnarok Online

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

World of Warcraft because its just massive and immersive. And Star Trek Online because i'm just a hardcore Trekkie.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

The Secret World and Age of Conan... And if Allods Online wasn't bastardized in open beta, that would have been on my list too.

For some reason, despite the launches of Funcom MMOs, I always remember the games fondly, because they have a lot of soul. So I tend to come back to them later, at which point I never fail to find a vastly improved game. I currently have lifetime in TSW and an active premium sub in Age of Conan.

Oh, Star Trek Online is quite good too now.

It seems the worse the launch, the better they get in the end. ESPECIALLY when it comes to community, nothing gets rid of the 12-year old hyperactives like a frustrating launch experience.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Ragnarok Online, also i really enjoy playing Tera

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Maplestory for a very long time. After that, some Tera and GW2; got bored of those 2 though.

Good Morning...

Final Fantasy XI Online was my favorite but I played WoW the longest.

The Secret World and Age of Conan... And if Allods Online wasn't bastardized in open beta, that would have been on my list too.

For some reason, despite the launches of Funcom MMOs, I always remember the games fondly, because they have a lot of soul. So I tend to come back to them later, at which point I never fail to find a vastly improved game. I currently have lifetime in TSW and an active premium sub in Age of Conan.

Oh, Star Trek Online is quite good too now.

It seems the worse the launch, the better they get in the end. ESPECIALLY when it comes to community, nothing gets rid of the 12-year old hyperactives like a frustrating launch experience.

Ever try Anarchy Online? In my eyes the best MMO Class system, and character development system. Just wish it had the mechanics of the newer games.

CM Cosmos 2 - I5 3570k @ 4.4ghz - Corsair H100 - ASUS Maximus V Formula - 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram - 128GB Intel SSD - 500gb Western Digital HDD - Saphire Radeon HD 6950 2gb (Flashed with HD6970 bios  + Arctic cooling acellero cooler) -  

Ever try Anarchy Online? In my eyes the best MMO Class system, and character development system. Just wish it had the mechanics of the newer games.

I was sadly too young to get into MMOs with subs in 2001, and by the time I remembered to try it, it had already aged visually beyond enjoyment. Sad, because it looked like a very unique MMO.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Cool, lots of STO fans here :D we should make a thread

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

I was sadly too young to get into MMOs with subs in 2001, and by the time I remembered to try it, it had already aged visually beyond enjoyment. Sad, because it looked like a very unique MMO.

It was still up and running with a good community until around about 3 years ago, the rececnt waves of new mmo's have kind of killed the community now. Also the promises of updates that are years in the works but have yet to be seen mean its just not what it was. 

For anyone who finds current mmo's really simple, you can still play AO for free and paid, I would suggest everyone trys the free version, Working for gear that you cant just put on makes it so much better. Once you've got the gear you sometimes have to do hours worth of work just to be able to equip it! add so much more to the game.

CM Cosmos 2 - I5 3570k @ 4.4ghz - Corsair H100 - ASUS Maximus V Formula - 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram - 128GB Intel SSD - 500gb Western Digital HDD - Saphire Radeon HD 6950 2gb (Flashed with HD6970 bios  + Arctic cooling acellero cooler) -  

Final Fantasy XI, i had pure playtime of 700 days xD so yeaaaaah i played it a lot and loved every second of it. Waiting for XIV Beta phase 3 now >.>

Cool, lots of STO fans here :D we should make a thread

Make it so (See what did there?)

World of Warcraft... :'(

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

im playing Ragnarok Online 2 it just came out on Steam, is good