First Attempt at Photoshop

JLCitadel

So I've used it before once or twice, here's the first attempt making a signature in a couple years.

If you like it i'll be glad to do one for you.

121c3eb20e8d1f41a7f4845064decdb1.png

The white edges are from me screenshotting it.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what game is that? if it's a game.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

so deep :D The text is a bit hard to read, and it's kinda weird that the sword has wings. Other than that it's pretty cool

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

It's hard to read the text, but besides that, it looks good.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

what game is that? if it's a game.

If you're talking about dante he's from devil may cry. Except he doesn't actually have wings.

so deep :D The text is a bit hard to read, and it's kinda weird that the sword has wings. Other than that it's pretty cool

Text visibility

Wing placement / blending

It's hard to read the text, but besides that, it looks good.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if i should leave the text less visible just because it added some character to it or not.

As for the wings, I'm not very sure how to do blending and the positioning was kind of off.

Thanks ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fixed the white edges from the SS

So I've used it before once or twice, here's the first attempt making a signature in a couple years.

If you like it i'll be glad to do one for you.

121c3eb20e8d1f41a7f4845064decdb1.png

The white edges are from me screenshotting it.

did you make everything or did you just grab a google pic and mod it ?

debbie-downer.jpg

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

did you make everything or did you just grab a google pic and mod it ?

Basically I googled a bunch of different pictures, brought different aspects of them together in a set of different layers, applied different effects and brushes to each layer to add effects.

I'm not familiar with blending though so it doesn't really come together well :/

Have the sword on a different layer and also the wings on another layer as well put the sword layer above the wings, also going even more in detail to like have each wing on different layers to position them both differently so they look like they are coming out of his back

Can you also upload the psd i wanna try a few things

If you're talking about dante he's from devil may cry. Except he doesn't actually have wings.

Text visibility

Wing placement / blending

Thanks, I wasn't sure if i should leave the text less visible just because it added some character to it or not.

As for the wings, I'm not very sure how to do blending and the positioning was kind of off.

Thanks ^_^

wait, i didn't realize it was dante.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Basically I googled a bunch of different pictures, brought different aspects of them together in a set of different layers, applied different effects and brushes to each layer to add effects.

I'm not familiar with blending though so it doesn't really come together well :/

i think it did. but the text was horrible :P atleast i cant read it but i might be blind 

Have the sword on a different layer and also the wings on another layer as well put the sword layer above the wings, also going even more in detail to like have each wing on different layers to position them both differently so they look like they are coming out of his back

I'd upload it for you but I've got some kind of adware or malware on my pc at the moment. I don't want to risk it for you, but when it's all finished i'll link you to each separate image to try yourself.

wait, i didn't realie it was dante.

lmao

i think it did. but the text was horrible :P atleast i cant read it but i might be blind 

I can read it perfectly fine :huh:

I'd upload it for you but I've got some kind of adware or malware on my pc at the moment. I don't want to risk it for you, but when it's all finished i'll link you to each separate image.

Sounds good man