Aftermarket cooler compatibility for Powercolor 7870 PCS+ Myst edition

Bastor

Hey guys!

I was wondering if I can fit the afformentioned gpu with this cooler: http://www.overclock.net/products/arctic-cooling-accel-tt-ii-fluid-dynamic-accelero-twin-turbo-ii-vga-cooler-for-nvidia-and-amd-radeon/reviews/6309#comments-title

And how smart that would actually be.

That tilt/slack/bending really looks scary but I'm kind of tired of my GPU giving me temperatures above 75 even reaching 80 degrees under very heavy load and I wish to clock it from time to time.

Is this cooler compatible?

Is the shown amount of bending going to shorten my mobo lifespan?

Is there any way to avoid this slack?

I was thinking of employing some zip ties somehow and trying to keep the card up somehow. It is a heavy card even as it is.

Any tips and helpful advice welcome.

Thanks and sorry if this isn't the proper section for this thread.

EDIT:

Just mounted it.

It looks great and it really didn't bend the mobo at all (not sure how it bent that guy's motherboard so much)

The trickiest parts were:

Getting the stock fan disconnected from the chip - I just had to use a bit of force but I was scared to since the fan controller looks like it can come off the PCB(? is that what it's called)

And not messing up the thermal paste application (Since the MX-4 it came with was TOO much and obviously a bit ruined from shipping).

Got stock temps down from 71 (furmark) to 58 max and at clocks 1200core/1500 memory - from 81 degrees with stock cooler to 63 degrees with the new one againw ith furmark.