Best free website host for a blog?

Anthony10

I am aware of the LTT blogs.

I would like to start a blog and was wondering if you guys knew of some of the best free website hosts to use such as weebly ect.

Idk much but one of my good friend uses wordpress.com

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

Just go with Squarespace and load the screen full of ads for 'Meeting Asian Women'.

LOL

just go with wordpress, you get free webspace with 3gb space.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

best shot would be wordpress

make yourself a account with www.000webhost.com

download wordpress from www.wordpress.com

install wordpress onto your 000webhost account

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

Blogspot? It's by Google. And just post all kinds of ads about male dating and you're safe.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D