Bitfenix Prodigy, Corsair 250D, FD Arc Mini 2 or something else?

Gachr

Hello, I have a dilemma deciding which one of two cases to pick - Bitfenix Prodigy or FD Arc Mini 2?

Right now I have a Bitfenix Phenom and I got a deal with the shop I was buying in to give me the money back or exchange it. Of course I want to do the second thing because I need a case, but here it comes - which one?My favorites are the two above.

Phenom is my 3rd Bitfenix chassis (Bitfenix my whole life :D), I'm happy with it except the airflow which is improved in Prodigy, no doubt I would like to try something else, from another company. I don't really like the looks of Prodigy (that's why I picked Phenom) but it is small and compact (handles), I will be moving my PC to a living room or going to a lan party so it would be useful. The other thing except the looks is that I don't like in it are the SSD mounts, I will have a system based on two SSD's and I have a choice - either hard mounts next to the PSU or the other hard mounts on the side panel, another option is just putting them free inside the PSU cage.

FDAMR2 (I'm tired of writing the whole thing) is a really great mATX chassis, very functional, I have no concerns about it except its size and mobility. It is indeed just a little bit bigger than prodigy but it doesn't have the handles. It is still small though and I could move it around without much of a problem. I have an ITX motherboard but I could change it to mATX whien changing to Z97.

Corsair 250D is the smallest from the chassis here, it is functional but... IMO it is simply ugly. Also the things are pretty tight there and it isn't so functional as Prodigy or Arc. Also I guess that it is impossible to do custom water cooling there.

Okay, so could you please help me with the choice? :D I'm also open for other options, the case needs to be available on komplett.dk for about 600-700DKK.