Guys I need some advice which to pick a motherboard a FM2 socktet

The Asrock FM2A85X Extreme6, MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 Motherboard, or the Gigabyte GA-F2A85X-UP4... all board look awesome but im confuse which I go...

Go for whichever brand you prefer. For some reason a lot of people dislike ASRock -- I don't find them to be bad at all.

If you still don't know, go for whichever is cheapest. On Newegg that's the MSI.

If they are the same price, go for the MSI based on the fact that there's no negative reviews on it.

What do you need the motherboard to do? Why are you choosing FM2? Oh my God, Pikachu?

thx for ur advice man! MSI it is.. because my friend needs a PC that suits he's budget, thats y I choose a FM2 mobo. sori fot my bad english

Your English is understandable. The MSI is the most cheapest and the Gigabyte is the one I would prefer. The ASRock isn't bad at all, so it is really up to you and your friend here. I might be late on whichever you chose already, but choose any that you'd like the most :)

If your on a tight budget then the MSI but the Gigabyte board is generally reliable and it has more bells and whistles.

guys! thank you for u advce highly apreciated :D mybe a chos the Gigabyte or the MSI. but it depend on my frnd. thx!