Enough PSU?

DarkEnigma

Are you planning to sli?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you are going to sli, the 760w is plenty 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Are you planning to sli?

If you are going to sli, the 760w is plenty 

Not in a near future, maybe in 2-3 years? but not right now... i'm i good to go with a 650W? Because i don't want to overkill the PSU when i won't use it... and i used 2-3 PSU calculators but... you know... is better to ask some good fellows around here.

Thanks for replying!

Enigma.

Not in a near future, maybe in 2-3 years? but not right now... i'm i good to go with a 650W? Because i don't want to overkill the PSU when i won't use it... and i used 2-3 PSU calculators but... you know... is better to ask some good fellows around here.

If you're not planning to sli, a decent 550w is plenty: http://www.pccomponentes.com/corsair_cs550m_550w_80_plus_gold_modular.html

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

keep it for future proof, but if you want to save money a 500w is all you need. 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

If you're not planning to sli, a decent 550w is plenty: http://www.pccomponentes.com/corsair_cs550m_550w_80_plus_gold_modular.html

keep it for future proof, but if you want to save money a 500w is all you need. 

550w-500w?? I'll do some OC and i don't want to be too short on W's for 40-50$. 650 to be safe/sure?

Thanks!

550w-500w?? I'll do some OC and i don't want to be too short on W's for 40-50$. 650 to be safe/sure?

Thanks!

no 500w is enough. 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

Thanks for replying!

Enigma.

I would keep it, if i didnt get my 520w off a mate I would have got a bigger psu 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

A lot of the time when people say they will add another GPU in a year or more, they don't. In 2 or 3 years it will probably make more sense to upgrade to a better single GPU if anything, rather than adding another 780Ti. 780Ti's will still be very powerful no doubt, but there will be interesting features that only the newer cards will have. And in all likelihood, the newer cards replacing the 780 and 780Ti will use even less power on the Maxwell and Pascal architectures. You'll be fine with a good 550W for the mean time.

An extra 20on top of the 75€ the CS550M costs on the website you linked gets you the Corsair RM550, which for once has better capacitors than the CS550M, as well as full modularity and some marketing material about silent operation.

If you're able to buy from somewhere like Amazon, then keep an eye out for the Seasonic G Series 550W and XFX XTR 550W.

600 watts is what I'd throw in there. There are a lot of great 650- and 660-watt units available.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn