[Beware WCCF] Haswell-e launch date confirmed by Intel and Broadwell/Devils canyon info.

ViruZ_HUN

I would love for you to link the previous Intel slides, because I definitely don't remember that being the case. Either way- missing source is what I was talking about. The article you just linked has no source either! "We just received word" is not a source- especially when you don't even have any roadmaps in either article.

For professionalism, though, WCCF guys, I'd reccomend you not get on a tech forum and get defensive and butthurt when people ridicule and/or have skepticism of your media.

If you know you're putting out authentic information, then keep putting it out and ignore the skeptics.

CPU Intel i7-4770k Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 RAM

8GB Corsair Vengeance Newegg Red Edition GPU ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII Case

Cooler Master HAF XB Storage OCZ Agility 4 128GB, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB WD1002FAEX PSU Antec 650w Display(s) Dell s2209wb Cooling Noctua NH-D14

For professionalism, though, WCCF guys, I'd reccomend you not get on a tech forum and get defensive and butthurt when people ridicule and/or have skepticism of your media.

If you know you're putting out authentic information, then keep putting it out and ignore the skeptics.

^This. I have said enough on my end, and this conversation has been pretty off-topic as well so I am done with this.

The good news is, June 2nd and Computex is next week anyways... truth will be revealed, hopefully.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I refuse to believe this :(

1 week away and this comes out? I don't buy it. But, I'm also biased because I really wanted to buy one for my first build this summer.

Double :(

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

This is an example of the baseless claims I meant. That author in particular is guilty of this more often than not, at least the others go by another source instead of saying "We got word". The Videocardz person(s) is another case of this.

Well then this would be my last comment, already replied keoghjacob through private message.

Sometimes the sources ask us to keep their identity anonymous, I personally want to reveal all the information I have even if im under NDA but sometimes it doesn't has to work that way.

As for Videocardz, well they are actually good in what they do. Their leaks on Radeon R9 series and GeForce GTX Titan Black were accurate even when they were not taken seriously.

WhyCry is a good friend  and the speculation and leaks they cover are very interesting, sure most of them would not be legit (like us) but they are still an interesting read and give you an insight of the industry.

If you want any more information, then i'd suggest we take this to PM.  ^_^

Got PMed by "WCCF Hassan".

He linked me to the Chinese source "Expreview" which I translated and got the jist of what WCCF was telling.

Unfortunately, the Chinese "source" that WCCF is using, Expreview, is only "assuming" that the release will be in September.

The article starts with "shichang chuanyan" which literally translates to "market rumors".

The article is based completely on rumors, assumptions and/or hearsay. I'm not really trusting the article now that I know of it's origins. We'll see the truth on June 2nd.

CPU Intel i7-4770k Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 RAM

8GB Corsair Vengeance Newegg Red Edition GPU ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII Case

Cooler Master HAF XB Storage OCZ Agility 4 128GB, Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB WD1002FAEX PSU Antec 650w Display(s) Dell s2209wb Cooling Noctua NH-D14

As far as the Devil's Canyon delay goes, I think there may be some substance to the claim that it has been delayed, though by how much I can't say. We usually get the new processors in quite early before a launch at the store where I work, but we have yet to receive any Devil's Canyon processors, despite it only being five days until the alleged launch date.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

i7-4820K, i7-4930K, i7-4960X.... Q2 2014? eeeeeh, wut?

It al seems like a steaming pile of.. 

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."