I'd like Linus to review

Jerakl

One of the Corsair Spec series cases. After I watched his 230t video I realized that, yes I like seeing the blingy stuff, but what I like more is seeing stuff I can actually afford.

I understand he gets stuff sent to him, but I also understand he can ask for review samples. So Linus, if you see this, can you ask Corsair to hook you up?

Note 1: I think the only big difference between the 3 cases is the exterior.

Note 2: another reason I would like Linus to review one of these is because I'm always bugging my friends to build gaming PCs, but they think it's really expensive, so it's nice to have quality budget items I can show them to prove it doesn't have to be super pricey.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

2nd time typing this out. Stupid mobile.

Conclusion excluding review request: Linus, I like when you review the entry level to midrange stuff more, mainly because it helps me find quality items to show my friends that gaming PCs don't have to be 100s of $$. Another reason is because it helps me find items I might buy when I need one from the category!

Also, thanks for doing your videos, they helped me a lot in selecting my first PC parts a while back.

Long post is painful to type on mobile.

Thanks for sticking through this long.

It's also late, hence the possible rambling and repetition.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

That's a good point, but I would only want Linus to do lower end stuff if he has the time for it. I don't want cheap PC hardware to replace the high-end hardware reviews that make me drool :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Do you guys remember Linus's low end GPU review. I personally don't want that again.

I like Linus's reviews too, but I completely understand. I think Linus once in a while should review things we can afford, we aren't necessarily able to afford a 780ti and that stuff, I really liked it when Linus did overview's on the r7 260x, r9 270, r9 270x because those were things I could afford so I was interested in them. Of course, I dont mean reviewing $20 cases and crappy GPUs.

But its just an idea, out of all honesty I would mind at all is Linus doesn't review cheaper products because there are other channel's that review cheaper products just like how Linus's channel reviews mostly the higher end of the scale in the way of products.

Do you guys remember Linus's low end GPU review. I personally don't want that again.

I dont think he means that. I think he means things that are worth getting, things that have good value but dont cost huge ammounts. Take for example the more affordable motherboards like the z97-a or the gigabyte z97x-ud3h. Not saying Linus should specificly review those but those are an example. The z97-ws overview I loved but I'm probably never going to get that board, because I cant afford it.

I dont think he means that.  I think he means things that are worth getting, things that have good value but dont cost huge ammounts.  Take for example the more affordable motherboards like the z97-a or the gigabyte z97x-ud3h.  Not saying Linus should specificly review those but those are an example.  The z97-ws overview I loved but I'm probably never going to get that board, because I cant afford it. 

My bad I misunderstood.

My bad I misunderstood.

But it's all good now that you understand. I did word it strangely though, do it is partly my fault.

But no, I would want him to do good value stuff, that doesn't mean it's the r7 240. But stuff that is worth getting (as aforementioned).

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

But it's all good now that you understand. I did word it strangely though, do it is partly my fault.

But no, I would want him to do good value stuff, that doesn't mean it's the r7 240. But stuff that is worth getting (as aforementioned).

Are you kidding? His last review of a super low end AMD card (I can't remember what it was) was amazing. If every time a crappy GPU came out he was obligated to review it, it would make for some amazingly snarky videos.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

Are you kidding? His last review of a super low end AMD card (I can't remember what it was) was amazing. If every time a crappy GPU came out he was obligated to review it, it would make for some amazingly snarky videos.

YES, this could be the hardware equivalent of TB's "let's not play". Someone message him he must do this. :)