New Guy Here and First Build

Hey All New Guy Here in Austin, TX . I have been lurking for a while and Decided to ask you guys and gals your opinion on my first Pc Build.

First of all I'm not new to Pc gaming, but I have been out of the loop for over 5 years. I do a some minor Video and Photo Editing but not much. Just Run Lightroom for Photo and Pinnacle for not Computer related You Tube Vids( I might make one for the PC build). Just wanted to get your thoughts and opinion and suggestions if I am going in the right Direction. Any and all advice good or bad will be greatly appreciated since this is my first Pc build

I am going for some sort of nerd bling. I'm short two pieces of hardware and I will list if what I have and plan to get. I am going for a white and green Theme Build and Have yet to come up with some sort of name.

Case- Corsair C70 Artic White

CPU- I7 4790K ( Decided to wait since it will release soon anyways)

MOBO- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87

Ram- Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB DDR3

CPU Cooler- Corsair H100i

GPU- 780 Ti Superclocked_ either EVGA or Asus (Waiting to get CPU)

SSD- Patriot 240 GB

Hardrive- 1TB WD Black

PSU- Corsair RM 650

Case Fans- 7 Antec Advance TrueQuiet 120 UFO Green. (To Replace all the Fans.)

Other things I plan on purchasing and Mods Are as follows

Window Mod for the Case

Green sleeved Cable kit for PSU and Sata

Replacing all the Case L.E.D's  with green.

I don't have a set Budget. But some of the parts I bought were Chosen because I got a really good deal for them.

Again Please let me know what you think and by all means do not be Gentle. I'm a big boy. Or so my wife tells me.

But like I said Very new to Pc building and will gladly take your advice into consideration.

"I'm a big boy. Or so my wife tells me" Lol!

Okay, but tbh, since you do video edit and stuff the 16gb of ram is semi-justifiable, but honestly I'd drop to 8gb if your only video editing once a month or less. Also, I would think since you wont need hyperthreading really, go to a 4690k, and everthing else looks good, except the 780ti, honestly, the 780ti is a bad value for the performance, so, I'd reccomend you grab a 780 instead as well as a 750/850 watt PSU and upgrade to 780sli later.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Thank you for the info. Should have mentioned Future Proofing. I'm still considering the 780 but the 780 Ti is on top of my list.

Maybe Think about getting the Latest z97 series mobo they support the 5th processors.. but yeah get it in Green might Be a Problem I can only see red and black out there...