Smart watch for Health Care

Looking for a smart watch sub $150 usd preferably sub $100 usd for use as an EMT. Needs to last 24+ hours. Needs to show seconds ether always on or at least 30 seconds. One with a mechanical face would be great. Thanks

Most of them are sadly gimmicks and cannot and should not be trusted with your health in mind. If you need a watch that has a mechanical face/ticking, i would just get a normal mechanical watch.  The ones that do actually have some of the better features and are a bit more accurate are more expensive then the sub $100 USD Market. You can see if you can get one used (A more recent Apple watch)  but in the long run i often just would not trust the data on them to be very accurate. 

Also smart watches and also lasting 24 hours+ while in constant use generally is going to be only if they are fully charged that same day, some without the constant censors and checking can last longer but since you wanted one thats constantly checking, that does drain the battery.

47 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Most of them are sadly gimmicks and cannot and should not be trusted with your health in mind. If you need a watch that has a mechanical face/ticking, i would just get a normal mechanical watch.  The ones that do actually have some of the better features and are a bit more accurate are more expensive then the sub $100 USD Market. You can see if you can get one used (A more recent Apple watch)  but in the long run i often just would not trust the data on them to be very accurate. 

Also smart watches and also lasting 24 hours+ while in constant use generally is going to be only if they are fully charged that same day, some without the constant censors and checking can last longer but since you wanted one thats constantly checking, that does drain the battery.

Thanks a bunch, want the smart features for my own use just need the seconds for checking pulse and breathing rate on patients. Love your input.