Comfortable Earbuds For $100-$150? AirPods replacement

I am looking to replace my AirPods pro with some wired headphones, I was wondering what was out there for under $150? I wear my headphones for a long time so I want them to be comfortable for longer wears, I would like good audio quality but I have AirPods pros so as long as they are about as good as that I am fine. 

I find with wired headphones, my ear getting sore or warm, is there a pair that helps with that as well? 

The PC38X's I bought are comfy, good quality, sound nice and seem well built. They're open back so you can still hear around you and air well. A review said there's a slight rise in temperature but minimal compared to the usual closed back design.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

I recently wore the Linsoul 7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 on my 13hr flight and it was pretty comfortable. I have pretty large ears though.

They measured extremely well on audiosciencereview and definitely match the hype for me.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/7hz-x-crinacle-zero-2-iem-review.50534/

Final Audio Design sells several bullet-style IEMs on Amazon as well. Big fan of them.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

If you want TWS, Crinacle says Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro. 

But if you're looking for wired, it's very difficult not to recommend the Moondrop Chu II, even if they're only $17. They're almost exactly the $80 Moondrop Aria, which are almost exactly the $120 Starfield. I'm wearing them right now and they are some of the best IEMs I have ever used. 

I would actually honestly get the Chu IIs and a bluetooth ear hook set, like the AZ15 ($50). Can't beat the sound quality for the price. 

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

For wired in-ears Truthear Nova and Simgot EM6L are your best options, over ear headphones is also pretty easy, if you want a mic Sennheiser PC38x, if you don't want a mic the Sennheiser HD560S. If you're in a really hot climate the Rode NTH-100 have cooling gel in the earpads (but they are also closed backs so prolonged use does get them warmer than the HD560S)

Thanks everyone for your responses I am going to start with the Moondrop Chu II and the Linsoul 7hz Crinacle Zero 2. I will come back and up after I use them for a bit. Then I will move to some of these other recommendations. 

45 minutes ago, ExplorerSergio said:

Thanks everyone for your responses I am going to start with the Moondrop Chu II and the Linsoul 7hz Crinacle Zero 2. I will come back and up after I use them for a bit. Then I will move to some of these other recommendations. 

I used both. Moondrop wins IMO, especially since it comes bundled with the DSP cable, while you have to buy a dongle for the Zero 2 and it doesn't sound quite as nice.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm