Corrupted SSD after uninstalling linux dualboot wrong

Can anyone help out? One beautiful day, I decided to try setting up a dual-boot for Windows and Linux. I installed Linux on one of my SSDs and resized the partition for it. While I was in Linux, being inexperienced, I mistakenly mounted some drives incorrectly, causing some issues. I can't quite remember the details, but it led to problems, so I thought, 'Well, I'll just delete all the partitions from that SSD, it'll be easier.' After that, of course, GRUB broke, and I got some error code 1234f.

I struggled with it for a while, and today, I managed to reinstall Windows and get it to boot. In the BIOS, it shows that it's supposed to boot from the HDD, but actually, it boots into Windows from my first SSD. When I set my Kingston SSD, which I usually use, as the #1 boot option, I get the same 1234f boot problem. But then, for some reason, when I choose my HDD as the boot option, it boots into Windows from that Kingston SSD 😃.

Everything seemed normal otherwise, but then came the fun part. Apparently, that SSD got corrupted or something during the Linux setup. It seems like you can still save stuff on it, but games don't work properly on this SSD and they crash. (note that formatting does not seem to fix anything)

Any help would be appreciated, and if nothing else works, I guess I'll have to get a new SSD or something.

It might have been a bit confusing, but I'm happy to provide more details.

EDIT: Perhaps the biggest issue is that games don't seem to work properly on this other SSD. Cause atleast i can now boot to windows.

The SSD is a W.D Green SN350 1tb nvme ssd, please do also note that my other ssd works normally, where windows is installed.