Issues OCing system after installing new ram and PSU.

So I'm having some issues with OCing my setup after upgrading RAM and PSU, specifically OCing the CPU and RAM. I also upgraded graphics but I don't think it's related to the issue. I feel like it's something simple and I'm just being daft.

Everything listed here is from memory as I'm away from home. I literally stayed up all night to try and figure this out. To preface I currently have a Ryzen 7 2700(not x), ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero WiFi(most recent bios it would flash without black screening is 6201), Radeon RX 7600xt, 64gb ddr4 3600mhz TForce Vulcan Z Ram (4x16), and a 1000W Gigabyte UD1000GM PG5 PSU.

The only way the system will post is if I leave everything default or use the mildest auto OC. CPU target is ~3200mhz I think, but ram was only 2400mhz. Used to I could OC my CPU to ~3.9-4.0ghz stable but now if I touch it or the ram it fails to post, everything spins to life but no power to peripherals and black display until it gives me the boot failed bios memory reset or whatever after like 3 auto reboots. In CPU Z both clocks are reading correctly (except ram is only 1200mhz with ddr and all).

Lastly only half of my ram is showing up as usable and half is hardware reserved. I don't know how to change that and didn't see anything in bios though it does pick up all 4 sticks but shows memory as ~32gb.

Hopefully someone can help!

board is fucked

only reccomendation i have to try fixing it is to deep clean it which is just taking the board out, take all heatsinks + cmos battery out, clear cmos + power button for a minute, rinse with water making sure everything is soaked, then you can dunk in a bucket of water for an hour or 2 or use a dishwasher with no detergent, leave to dry for a day or 2

if cleaning it doesnt work yeah board is fucked and youll have to replace it, bunch of cheap midranger b3/450 around the 50$ mark like the tomahawk or equivalent so wont be expensive to do

and you might aswell resell the 2700 and get a 3600(x) for 50$ while reusing the wraith prism as youll get much better singlecore, 5600(x) is at ~80$ btw